KENZO

Sometimes when we see an ad we don't question ourself what a good ad looks like or what it consists of. Recently I've been watching some ads just to see how a specific brand visualizes and what their values are. I really admire the ads that consist of the idea and its representation without a touch of a product. Suddenly, I have discovered KENZO's ads with their last autumn's collection and their new fragrance scent. I really like how simple it is made, but yet so appealing and nice. I love it when an ad has a meaning and enriches it with the idea of simplicity. Take a look. 

Press HD and enjoy the show! 



26 komentarai:

  1. Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. Hi Dear :) As you asked I just followed you , will you follow me back ? :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. Thanks for comment me dear can we follow each other? If yes leave me a comment
    Have a good day ❤

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  4. Thanks for comment me dear can we follow each other? If yes leave me a comment
    Have a good day ❤

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  5. I love Kenzo scents.
    Have a good day

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  6. Great post :)
    I'm following you on gfc, I hope you'll follow back so we can keep in touch!!!
    My Golden Glitter Corner ♥

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  7. Great post dear...lovely video..:-)
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! I've followed you on GFC)) Hope you'll do the same:))

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  8. ;)

    Bem legal!

    Infelizmente não estou conseguindo seguir ninguém...

    Ótima quinta!

    Beijo! ^^

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  9. Eu realmente não estou conseguindo seguir ninguém!

    Ótima quinta!

    Beijo! ^^

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  10. Kanzo will be at HM this Fall!

    Claudia, xx
    www.thewhiteprint.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  11. ads ...now a days i would say best psychiatrist are making them .
    digging in and playing with minds trick them to attract towards something which is my be completely useless to them how clever

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  12. I love this very much!
    xoxo Gina

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  13. I have always loved Kenzo and fell in love with their Amour Amour production years ago... I had a good laugh at the green girl ad. SO FUN!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  14. I love Kenzo ! IT ONE OF THE MOST ORIGINAL BRAND ;)
    Would you like to folow? start and witre on my blog ;)
    www.jagglam.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  15. Great post dear:) yes i follow you now hope you follow me to kiss

    https://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  16. Dear thank you for visiting to my blog! I follow you:) Welcome to my blog - http://bezdushna.blogspot.ru

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  17. So nice campaign!!! Kisses from Italy and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  18. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and saying hello!
    Of course we can follow each other, I’m following you now on GFC (number 468, name Kati) so now it’s your turn to follow back!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  19. I like it :)


    https://roseaud.blogspot.com/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  20. I love this Kenzo campain. This video is just amazing. I can't spot watching it!

    Steal4Style.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti

ABSOLUTE © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes