Denmark life. What?

As you might understand this post will be fully dedicated to my so far growing experience living in Denmark and all that. Denmark is such a beautiful country with its landscapes, people and of course - traditions, but most importantly, the Scandinavian or if you have heard Nordic style and the minimalistic absence they lead in theirs lifestyles, which is highly recognized all over the world.  It's been my second day here and guess what... I have decided to write a post about it. (of course it is not because out of the boredom). After living in always busy, full of people city like London, I can feel the difference. The pace is really slow here, everyone is so calm and chilled, there is no needed to be afraid that you might be stabbed or shoot out of nowhere, that someone will attack you..   No stress, no anger, no negativity. People are so helpful and kind, always willing to give the best advice or give a hand if needed (so far).  Even though I am living in a small city called Herning (Yeah, of course, check it on the map.. In the middle of nowhere, right?) where population is approximately 20k, it should feel like this, right? 


After living in London it feels different to be somewhere else, when everything seemed so clear and the future ahead was settled. You never know what life may bring you.. Sometimes you have to leave everything no matter how good it is, just to get something better. Just take all the opportunities given.  The move wasn't out of nowhere or sudden, as the fact I got accepted to the University I have always wanted and dreamed of, while I was still in a high school. After visiting Denmark a couple of times I was so amazed and had that feeling in my guts that it is the place I want to be, live, study, but even though after finishing my high school with no hesitation I moved to London, because I though, why not, having a gap year or even a few seemed so cool. Hell yeah I am young wild and free.. Let's go to the city where all your dreams come true. It did. Even though it has not a single touch. Life is never easy and will never be, yet of course, everyone has a different experience path, but the main point is just to never give up on your dreams, don't abandon them, work on them, cherish them, pray for them, because if you truly believe the whole universe aspires in helping you. 


So yet again..  I am in Denmark.. In the middle of nowhere. Writing this post while it is raining. 

Have a good day 


9 komentarai:

  1. love your post !!

    Mind to followback my new blog ?

    KAROLSYLVIA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    Thankyou, xoxo

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. Thanks a lot, my dear :D

    I wish you all the best in your new journey <3

    I'm following you via GFC. Can you follow me back?

    NEW WISH POST | Beauty: Indispensable After Summer.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. Oh, I lived in London some time ago, too. However, I have never been to Denmark.
    Have a good week.
    (we follow via GFC and G+)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  4. I was in Denmark this year and really learned to love the country and people there!
    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I checked your blog with the result: I like it! I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come back to my blog to follow me - then I will follow you immediately back.
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  5. Seems like a wonderful place to live! Sometimes quiet is best.
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  6. A country that I´m wishing to visit! Thanks for your opinion!
    xx
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  7. Fantastic post dear. Thanks a lot for the nice comment on my blog. I follow you, so please follow me back :-)
    Kisses

    http://bambolai.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti

ABSOLUTE © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes