Sneak peak: jewelry

I am not a big fan of accessories, but I have some. It is a small collection, but  I totally adore and like these goods which  I own. 

As you can notice I am a big fan of black and gold combination.
 This bracelet is my favorite. I wear it all the timeee!!! It is from ZARA!!! 


 It is easy to match gold with anything you want. It easily goes with classic, casual, chic style
 I am obsessed with gold. 

As I mentioned before my collection of jewelry is really small, but in the near future it will get bigger. I think that you really need to have a good taste in fashion and to create a vivid image of what you want and what you need.  In my opinion, accessories with a gold detail is the best option! 

It is better to have less, but high - quality items, than shitty ones.

- Xoxo Vilma

18 komentarų:

  1. Love these jewels!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. These pieces are gorgeous !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. I don't have a ton of jewelry either... I do like simple elegant gold pieces but I do love some statement jewelry too... it depends on the outfit and my mood :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  4. Love those Zara cuffs! <3
    http://kkkiranxoxo.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  5. Are you kidding me? I love jewelry. Those are some nice pieces!


    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  6. Amazing pieces!
    Thank you for your comment!
    I was already your follower, hope you follow back!

    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  7. So simple and yet packs a terrific punch. You don't need a lot of jewelry to make a statement. :)

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  8. You have a fantastic taste for jewelry! I love all your accessories!

    xo, Julia
    Blog | FB page | Instagram | Tumblr | LookBook | Bloglovin | Google +

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  9. yes sweet :) following, follow me back now? tell me :) <3
    xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  10. i love how you can definitely put some edge into your outfits with those jewelry! great collection! :D

    Animated Confessions

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  11. Beauty bracelate! Love those jewelry <3

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  12. Your accessories are very elegant and cool! (^_^)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  13. I can see why you like the black and gold combo. It is very striking.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  14. Nice jewelry!

    Saludos y me voy una semana de vacaciones.
    Ale
    Costa Rica

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  15. The jewellery is so beautiful! I followed you back by the way, please check out my youtube channel too: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4BMxDhHq69ZRzfll0SYwA/feed?activity_view=3 xx

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  16. I love your jewellery collection! Especially that ring with the black stone in the first photo. Loving your blog, I gave you a follow via Bloglovin.

    Technicolour Dreamer

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  17. Very Nice love the bracelets !!!!,

    xx
    Gaby
    morefashion-gaby.blogspot.mx

    AtsakytiPanaikinti

ABSOLUTE © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes